By using this software, you agree to become bound by the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not use the software and promptly remove it from your computer.
This computer program ("Software") is licensed, not sold, to you by Torgo, Inc. ("Torgo") for use only under the terms of the license, and Torgo reserves any rights not expressly granted to you. You own the disk on which any Software is recorded or fixed, but Torgo retains ownership of all copies of the Software itself.
- Single License. This License allows you to make periodic copies of the Software, including data (where the Software has the same serial number and unlock code), in machine readable form solely for backup purposes. The Software is protected by copyright law. As an express condition of this License, you must reproduce on each copy the Torgo copyright notice and any other proprietary legends that were on the original copy supplied by Torgo.
- Unlock Code. Your license includes one (1) unlock code which is unique to one (1) serial number. You will need to purchase a new, different unlock code if your program's serial number changes. To prevent the need for purchasing another unlock code for your program, make a full Backup Copy of the program as permitted by this software license. This backup copy will have the same serial number and unlock code as the original installation.
- Restrictions. You may not distribute copies of the Software to others or electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another over a network or otherwise. The Software contains trade secrets and to protect them you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, adapt, translate, rent, lease, resell for profit, distribute, network, or create derivative works based upon the software or any part thereof except as provided in the documentation. Notwithstanding the above, you acknowledge that all copyrights and other propriety rights in any modification, adaptation, translation or other derivation will revert to Torgo and you agree to cause, at Torgo's request, the execution of an appropriate instrument to perfect or assign such rights.
- Termination. This license is effective until terminated. This license will terminate immediately without notice from Torgo or judicial resolution if you fail to comply with any provision of this license. Upon termination you must destroy the Software, all accompanying written materials, and all copies thereof. You may terminate this license any time by destroying the software, written materials, and all copies thereof.
- Export Law Assurances. You agree that neither the software nor any direct product thereof is being or will be shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, into any country prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act and the regulations there under or will be used for any purpose prohibited by the Act.
- General. This license will be construed under the laws of the State of Illinois, except for that body of law dealing with conflicts of law. If any provision of this License shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of the License will remain in full force and effect. If you are a U.S. Government end-user, this license of the software conveys only "Restricted Rights", and its use, disclosure and duplication are subject to Federal Acquisition Regulations, 52.227-7013(c)(1)(ii).
- Limited Warranty. Torgo warrants that, as of the date on which the Software is delivered by Torgo, the Software will provide the features and functions generally described in the User Documentation (web site). The Software, to the best of Torgo's knowledge, is free from defects. In no event does Torgo guarantee that its code is error-free or will run without problems or interruptions. Torgo does not warranty that its software will be free of vulnerability to intrusion or attack. The warranty entitles the purchaser to a remedy of a fix (update).
We have done our best to ensure that our software will run and print clearly on all possible hardware configurations. However, due to constant changes made by manufacturers, we cannot guarantee that our software will look or print the same on all machines and printers. Therefore, we advise caution when changing your equipment. Contact us if problems arise after purchasing our software: we will attempt to find a low-cost or free solution for such issues.
No part of this compilation may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated, microfilmed or otherwise duplicated on any medium without the written consent of Torgo, Inc.
The Software and the documentation are owned by Torgo and are protected by applicable copyright laws, including those of the United States, Canada and international treaty provisions. Torgo retains all rights not expressly granted.
Torgo Inc. makes no representations or warranties, including any implied warranties, as to customized forms. By customizing these forms, you agree to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Torgo Inc. from any liability associated with the use or misuse of customized forms including but not limited to any infringement of copyright or trademark with respect to such customization.
You may not alter, merge, modify or adapt this Software in any way including disassembling or decompiling, or "unhiding" the design. You may not loan, rent, lease or license this Software or any copy. You may not transfer this Software or its accompanying written materials without express written permission of Torgo, and Torgo may require the payment of a transfer fee in that situation. If Torgo agrees to the transfer, you may retain no copies of the Software or the accompanying written materials and the recipient must agree to the terms of this Agreement. If the Software is an update or has been updated, any transfer must include the most recent update and all prior versions.
Warning: This solution contains password(s) which may only be provided by Torgo Software ®.
Your licensing agreement permits you to create a "backup copy" of the software. To do this, copy the entire folder on a CD-ROM or other media large enough to store the software.
It is your responsibility to create a back up copy in the event you get a new computer or you have technical difficulties.
We offer no support since each media device may vary in its operations.