Unlimited Use vs Lease
What is the difference between purchasing Unlimited Use and Leasing an unlock code?
Unlimited Use Info
When you purchase Unlimited Use:
- You pay a one-time fee for one unlock code (for one program).
- You can create as many forms as you want.
- There are no renewal fees.
- There are no time restrictions.
- Your license allows you to make periodic Backup Copies of the program, including its records.
The Program - Backup Copy can be used for a Re-Install in case of computer failure or a new computer.
- Included at No Extra Cost: Networking At One Location and Copy to Another Computer
When you Lease:
- The lease lets you use one program for 7 consecutive days.
(examples: Friday through Thursday, Saturday through Friday)
- The lease period starts on the day you input your unlock code.
- The program is fully functional during the lease period.
- Each program is priced separately.
- You can create as many forms as you want during the lease period.
- Lease Expiration: After 7 days, you lose access to the program and your records.
- At any time, you may purchase another unlock code to
renew your lease and gain access to the program and your records.
- At any time you may also buy a permanent unlock code at full price. (no lease credit).
- You can regain access to the program and your records by doing one of the following:
- Renew your lease by purchasing a new unlock code at full lease price.
- Buy a permanent unlock code at full price (no lease credit).
- Each time you purchase or renew your lease, a different serial number is created,
which requires a different unlock code.
- Leasing is not available for all products.
Note: Each program is purchased separately.
We reserve the right to change pricing and product availability without advance notice.